Saturday, May 16, 2015

#Insane #parkour in the side of a skyscraper. Watch in HD to give you vertigo.

I don't know about you, but I get an uneasy feeling just holding my camera over a rail on the viewing deck of a tall building.

That's why this parkour on the side of a skyscraper is so nerve racking if not for the person filming it, it certainly is for me, the viewer.

Actually I'm not sure about how I feel sharing something like this. I don't want to be contributing to the demand for dangerous videos knowing that demand drives supply and it's only a matter of time until one of these people makes a fatal mistakes. I'm ok at least with the fact that the risks are obvious and sometimes you can't protect people from there own stupidity (an make no mistake, that's what this is. Stupidity):

Here is the 1st person view of captain insano jumping from pillar top to pillar top in the side of a skyscraper:

 



from Andrew Brett Watson.com

No comments: