Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Death to #Whatsapp? A new instant message app with end to end encryption might be your future #killerapp - #Bleep.

OK. I'm not sure this will take off enough to bring a death blow to the popular Whatsapp message service, but if the information I've read about Whatsapp security is anything to go by, I hope so.

Bleep is a new messaging service with real security and privacy features built in. I have yet to try this out for myself, but I already use Bit Torrent Sync and I love it. I'll definitely be testing it out this week and hopefully have an idea know pretty soon if it has the capacity to be a Whatsapp killer. If Bleep did take off, that would mean a big faceplam for Facebook who purchased Whatsapp for a nearly $19Billion.



from Andrew Brett Watson.com

No comments: