Saturday, April 26, 2014

Why does it take so long for attitudes towards Cannabis to change?


Cannabis is a plant that can be used to get high. Sure, there's that, but it can do much more as you will see in the video below. Most adults (I know) have at tried it and therefore are aware that it's no big deal. I am never afraid to admit to the fact that I have smoked Marijuana in the past. I was young, it was fun. I grew out of it. Some of my friends also grew out of it and some still partake. So what? I have seen many more harmful effects from abuse of alcohol than from "weed". I, as a non smoker don't wish to impose my will on these who enjoy it and I see more danger to my children by keeping it underground.






Cannabis plants growing at the village of Kalopani, Nepal.





from Andrew Brett Watson.com

No comments: